China Conservatory of Music

Visa Information for Study at China Conservatory of Music

After receiving original document including Admission Letter and JW Study Visa Form issued by China Conservatory of Music, the Students shall go through study visa application in China Embassy or China Consulate in your country with documents of (a) original Admission Letter, (b) original JW202 Study Visa Form, (c) Passport, (d) Health Check result Form signed by doctor and sealed by government hospital in students country.


The final information is subject to the University If there is any discrepancy!