E-commerce usually refers to a wide range of commercial and trading activities around the world, in the Internet and open network environment, based on Browser / server applications, buyers and sellers don not meet for various business activities, between the consumer's on-line shopping, merchant network transactions and online electronic payment and a variety of business activities, trading activities, financial activities and related comprehensive service activities of a new business model. At the same time, network marketing is also a product of e-commerce.
Four elements: Mall, consumers, products, logistics.
3. Related objects
The formation and transaction of electronic commerce cannot be separated from the following four aspects:
Trading platform, platform operators, station operators, payment system
4. Marketing Methods
Service marketing, experiential marketing, knowledge marketing, emotional marketing, experiential marketing, marketing, marketing, marketing, marketing, network marketing, search marketing, etc
According to the operation of the business activities, e-commerce can be divided into full e-commerce and non complete e-commerce;
According to the contents of the business activities, electronic commerce mainly includes indirect electronic commerce (tangible goods of electronic ordering and payment, still need to use traditional channels such as the postal service and commercial delivery vehicle delivery), and direct electronic commerce (intangible goods and services, such as certain computer software, entertainment products, online ordering, payment and delivery, or is on a global scale information service)
According to the scope of electronic transactions, e-commerce can be divided into regional e-commerce, remote domestic e-commerce, global e-commerce;
According to the type of network, e-commerce can be divided into e-commerce based on special value added network (EDI), Internet based e-commerce, e-commerce based on Intranet;
According to the transaction object, the electronic commerce can be divided into business to business electronic commerce (B2B), business to consumer electronic commerce (B2C), business of the government's electronic commerce (B2G), consumers on the government's e-commerce (C2G), consumer to consumer e-commerce (C2C), the mutual transformation of enterprises and consumers, agents of Electronic Commerce (ABC), to consumers as the center of the new business model C2B2S, to supply and demand for the goal of the new electronic commerce (P2D).
6. Features and Functions
Universality, convenience, integrity, security and coordination
E-commerce can provide online transactions and management services, such as the whole process. Therefore, it has the functions of advertisement propaganda, consultation and negotiation, online ordering, online payment, electronic account, service delivery, opinion consultation, transaction management and so on.
7. Operation Modes
Comprehensive mall, convergence channel type, shopping guide engine type, social electricity suppliers, buy mode, online and offline, other modes
8. profit model
1) online catalog profit model
2) digital content profit model
3) advertising support profit model
4) advertising - subscription mixed profit model
5) transaction cost profit model
6). service fee profit model system structure
7) online sales revenue model
8) the profit model of the commission system
9. Station Mode
The first is based on the platform of the online mall shop, suitable for second-hand or idle goods;
The second is the presence of large online shopping mall, like physical stores in the mall as;
The third is an independent shop. According to preferences to choose their favorite style shop, can set their own classification of goods and commodity management rules, can add their own various payment methods, according to their own requirements to give users the best online shopping experience.
10. Logistics and Warehousing
According to the characteristics of e-commerce logistics industry, the basic functions of e-commerce logistics system include:
Order management: including order control process, life cycle of the order, the validity of the order, the order of adjustment, order processing process
Customer management: including customer basic information management, product information management, key business indicators analysis.
Supplier management, including basic information, purchasing management, inventory management, returns management, settlement management, advance payment, account of the period, supplier performance management.
Electronic commerce warehouse management
Including the design process, basic data management, storage management, inventory management, inventory management, replenishment management, library management, return management, RF bar code management system.
Transportation management: including scheduling management, transportation management, transportation operations management, transportation management, terminal distribution management, interruption of distribution information management.
Billing and settlement management: including billing management, settlement management.
11. Jobs and Training
1) e-commerce platform design (representative positions: Website Planning / Editor): mainly engaged in e-commerce platform planning, network programming, e-commerce platform security design, etc..
2) e-commerce website design (representative position: website design / development staff): mainly engaged in e-commerce web design, database construction, program design, site management and technical maintenance, etc..
3) electronic commerce platform art design (representative position: website art staff): mainly engaged in the platform color processing, word processing, image processing, video processing, etc.
1) enterprise network marketing business (representative positions: network marketing personnel): mainly used for enterprises to open up online business, network brand management, customer service, etc.
2) online international trade (representative positions: foreign trade e-commerce personnel): the use of network platform for the development of international markets, international trade.
(3) the new network service provider's content service (representative position: website operation personnel/Supervisor): channel planning, information management, channel promotion, customer management, etc.
4) the promotion of e-commerce support system (representative posts: website promotion staff): responsible for the sales of e-commerce systems and provide e-commerce support services, customer management, etc.
5) e-commerce business: the use of e-commerce platform, the use of virtual market to provide products and services, and can provide services directly to the virtual market
Integrated management class
1) e-commerce platform integrated management (representative positions: Electronic Commerce Project Manager): this kind of talent requirements both of computer, network and social economy have profound understanding of, and also have the ability of project management.
2) enterprise e-commerce integrated management (representative positions: e-commerce Department Manager): mainly engaged in enterprise e-commerce overall planning, construction, operation and management, etc.
12. Main Courses
Introduction to electronic commerce, economics, management, accounting, operations research, statistics, network marketing, marketing, the operation of a modern enterprise, and basic computer application, C language, network and data communication technique, database principle and network database technology, electronic commerce provided theory and decision support, web design, web page template design related courses.
Electronic commerce system analysis and design, network marketing theory and practice, e-commerce and international trade, electronic business letter writing, writing practice in e-business marketing, marketing planning, color, Dreamweaver web design and production, web standards and website reconstruction, flash action script animation web design, UI design, ASP; electronic commerce website construction, electronic commerce management and pragmatic, accountant count, Photoshop, economic law, ERP and customer relationship management.
13. Other Related
Related laws, ERP systems, e-commerce network marketing