Nantong University Medical School

Scholarships in Medical School of Nantong University, China for International Student

Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the "Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship" for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of international students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of "Study in Jiangsu" and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in. This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations. Qualified international students at Medical School of Nantong University are available to this scholarship.

1. Criteria & Eligibility

(1). Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.

(2). Education background and age limit:

Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.

Applicants for the master's degree program must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.

Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.

(3). Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.

(4). Applicants must have a good academic record.

(5). Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese Government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.

2. Application Documents

(1). Scan copy of the passport photo page;

(2). Scan copy of notarized highest diploma/degree certificate. High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;

(3). Scan copy of notarized academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;

(4). Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees;

(5). Application Form

(6). Other relevant documents.




The final information is subject to the University If there is any discrepancy!