Tianjin University of Technology

Visa Information for Study at Tianjin University of Technology, China

After receiving original document including Admission Letter and JW Study Visa Form issued by Tianjin University of Technology, the Students shall go through study visa application in China Embassy or China Consulate in your country with documents of (a) original Admission Letter, (b) original JW202 Study Visa Form, (c) Passport and (d) Health Check result Form signed by doctor and sealed by government hospital in students country.

The final information is subject to the University If there is any discrepancy!