2. Basic Principles
(1) Traffic separation principle. Let different types, different directions of traffic flow on the road separate in the time and space, to avoid traffic conflict.
(2) The principle of reducing the total amount of traffic. Limit the amount of traffic on the road through traffic management measures; so as to reduce the total amount of traffic, to make the travel time, travel distance the shortest.
(3) Traffic continuity principle. Ensure that most people's traffic activities will not produce a break in time, space, traffic mode.
(4) The principle of traffic volume sharing. Use existing roads rationally, scientifically regulate and guide, so that the road network traffic load is even.
(5) Priority principle refers to the priority according to the direction of the car and the type of the car.
3. Main Content
(1) Legal management
(3) Technical management
(4) Education and training.
(5) Traffic control.
4. Main Purposes
Traffic management is to know and follow the inherent objective law of the road traffic flow, by means of modern technology and scientific principles, methods, measures, continue to improve traffic management efficiency and quality, in order to achieve less delay, shorter running time, access to more force and order better and lower running costs so as to obtain the best social economy, traffic and environmental benefits, for the development of the economy, improve people's living standards and quality of travel service.
5. Training Objectives
Traffic management is to cultivate senior specialized talents in traffic management equipped with the knowledge of international shipping and international logistics management and economics, law and other aspects, able to skillfully use computers to engage in the work of shipping enterprise management and government agency management decision-making.
6. Main Courses
Main subjects: shipping management, shipping business, shipping regulations
Main courses: management basics, contract law, international trade practice, liner transport practices and regulations, charter transport practices and regulations, practice and regulations of freight agent, shipping agency practices and regulations, shipping management, multimodal transport organization and management, container terminal operations and management, shipping management information system, supply chain management, etc.
7. Employment Prospects
Graduates mainly engage in traffic administrative institutions, shipping companies, ports, transportation departments of large shippers, logistics companies, chartering companies, ship agency and freight forwarding company, financial industry, colleges and universities, scientific research institutions and other foreign related transportation services units for relevant jobs.