Agricultural Electrification refers to a wide range of application of electric energy in the field of agricultural production and rural life. It is the important technical basis of mechanization and automation of agricultural production, including the production, transmission, distribution and utilization of agricultural power, the development of agricultural technology and equipment with power as the power, the promotion of household electronics and electrical equipment in rural areas, etc. In some countries, mainly refers to the use of electricity in rural sideline, aquaculture, gardening department and life.
Agricultural electrification, also called rural electrification, refers to in rural areas widely establishing power plant network, sending electricity to rural areas, to improve the agricultural production and improve the lives of farmers, such as electric tractor cultivated land, power harvesters, power pumping irrigation machine, electric scissors for shearing and electric milking machine milking and so on, are inseparable from the power.
2. Benefits of Agricultural Electrification
1) Agricultural production has large labor intensity and occupation of labor, labor conditions are poor, so the use of power can effectively improve the situation.
2) Motor structure is firm, reliable, easy to use and easy to operate.
3) The flexibility and convenience of the power distribution is very suitable for the vast agricultural region, the load dispersion and so on.
4) Power stations can make use of poor quality fuel to produce high quality electric energy, which is beneficial to the comprehensive utilization of local energy sources.
5) Electrical energy can be very convenient and reversible with other forms of energy.
6) Electrostatic field, alternating electric field, magnetic field, DC current, power, high frequency and ultra high frequency current and infrared, ultraviolet, roentgen and ionizing radiation can have a direct effect on the organism of agriculture and agricultural products.
3. Evaluation Index
1) Indicator used as a percentage
2) Indicator of absolute digital representation
3) Indicator of electricity consumption per unit
4. Training Objectives
Agricultural electrification program trains senior engineering and technical personnel with the basic theory and basic knowledge of local power system and its automation, production process automation and the application of electronic information technology related analysis calculation, engineering design using maintenance, production management, can be engaged in agriculture, rural areas related power system, electric management departments, the electronic information industry and technology development system relating to the design of technology, management, teaching and scientific research.
5. Training Requirements
The students mainly study the basic theory of electrical, electronic and control engineering, the basic knowledge of computer application technology and enterprise operation and management, in power and automation engineering design, scientific research and experimental debugging of basic training, with the basic ability of rural (local) power system and agricultural electrical engineering and automation technology of engineering design, scientific research and experimental debugging.
6. Research Area
1) Agricultural electrification and automation technology
2) Agricultural engineering detection and control technology
3) Agricultural information technology
7. Main Subjects
Computer science and technology, electrical engineering, control science and engineering
8. Main Courses
Circuit theory, analog and digital electronic circuits, motor, signals and systems, control theory and system, power system engineering, computer principle and application, computer control technology, computer network technology, introduction to agricultural engineering.
9. Practice Teaching
Metalworking, electrical installation practice, electronic circuit course design and graduation design, the general arrangement is 25-30 weeks.
10. Knowledge and Skills
1) Master the basic theory of electrical, electronic and control engineering;
2) Master the basic knowledge of the application of electronic technology and computer technology;
3) Master the analysis and calculation of electric power and automation engineering, engineering design method and agricultural electrification and automation, agricultural biological engineering and environmental design of the detection and control technology;
4) understand the application prospects and development trends of power technology and automation technology;
5) Master the basic methods of document retrieval and data query, and have certain scientific research and practical work ability;
6) There is strong ability of research and decision-making, organization and management, oral and written expression ability, with independent access to knowledge, information processing and innovation.
11. Employment Prospects
After graduation, agricultural electrification students are mainly engaged in related scientific research, design, construction, operation, operation, power supply and power management and so on in the local electric power system and large enterprise power supply system.