Inorganic Non-metallic Materials Engineering mainly trains senior engineering and technical professionals with the basic theory and engineering professional knowledge of inorganic non-metallic materials science, can be engaged in the project planning, design, production, processing, research and development of inorganic non metal materials industry, with strong ability of scientific experiment and computer capacity, excellent quality, rich innovative spirit.
2. Training Requirements
The students mainly study the basic theory of production process, technology and equipment of inorganic non metallic materials and composite materials, the relationship between composition, structure, properties and production conditions, with the ability of materials testing, production process design, material and research and development of new products, new technology and equipment and technology management.
3. Knowledge and Skills
1) Master the basic knowledge of the industrial production process and equipment, production technology of inorganic nonmetal materials;
2) Master the principles and techniques of materials preparation, structure and properties of materials;
3) Master the basic knowledge and skills of machine, electricity and microcomputer application;
4) With the initial capacity of industrial production, quality control and technical management;
5) With the capability of correct selection of materials, equipment and process design;
6) With the ability to study and improve the performance of materials, the development of new materials, products, technology.
4. Main Courses
Physical chemistry, inorganic materials science base, thermal technology basis, thermal equipment, powder engineering, properties of inorganic material, inorganic non-metallic material testing and research methods, technology of inorganic materials, cement process design, technological design of ceramic, ceramic matrix composites etc.
5. Practice Teaching
Four basic chemistry experiment: inorganic, organic, analytical, physical and chemical, materials science experiments, metalwork practice, cognition practice, production practice, graduation practice, curriculum design, graduation design and graduation thesis.
6. Program Experiments
Physical and chemical properties of materials, materials process performance test, material crystal phase analysis, etc.
7. Program Characteristics
The graduates have solid professional basic theory and wide professional ranges, systematically study the knowledge of process and engineering practice knowledge of traditional inorganic non-metallic materials, such as cement and concrete, and the knowledge of high performance inorganic new materials and composites.
8. Development Directions
1) The direction of energy saving and consumption reducing
2) Towards large scale development
3) Towards the direction of intelligent development
4) The development direction of composite
9. Similar Programs
Materials chemistry, metallurgy engineering, metal material engineering, inorganic non metallic materials engineering, polymer materials and engineering, materials science and engineering, composite materials and engineering, welding technology and engineering, gem and material technology, powder, renewable resources, science and technology, rare earth engineering, nonwoven materials and engineering
10. Employment Prospects
Graduates can be engaged in the manufacture of inorganic non-metallic materials research and analysis of the structure, material, material forming and processing areas for technology development, technology and equipment design, production and management, scientific research and other aspects work.